Non-domiciled individuals

We can advise you on your domicile status, and how to maintain a domicile outside South Africa. We can advise on how to structure your offshore assets in the most tax-efficient way, including offshore structures such as trusts, foundations, and other international entities.

We can also assist with your tax-compliance, filing tax returns with SARS for you and your family.

For more information on tax for non-domiciled individuals, please contact your nearest Moore private client tax adviser.